As our world becomes increasingly more digital, data from the systems and devices that form part of our everyday lives is becoming more important.
The process of analyzing this data in order to examine and make quality conclusions from the data is referred to as Data Analytics (DA). Often specialized software and systems are required to extrapolate the data to make our domestic and professional lives better in some important way.
Who the course is for
This course is designed for persons involved with the gathering or processing of data from the real-world environment. There are no prerequisites for this course, anyone interested in learning about Data Analytics and looking to make a career in this data-driven world.
What you'll learn
- You will learn about what data is,
- How it is stored, manipulated, communicated
- Data encryption and visualization
- Data quality and structuring
This course follows the following topics and content
- Course Objectives
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Concepts of Data Science
- Concepts of Data Analysis and Management
- Introduction to Big Data
- Applying Data Analytics on Weather Monitoring Station
- Practical Demonstration of Data Visualisation via Modelling
There are no pre-requisites for this training course.
Basic knowledge of computer is all you need.
Understanding the basics of Data Analytics is the first step to new career opportunities.
Did you know?
Dates, Fees & Location
The Overview course in DA is now delivered online or in classroom. Our trainer will send you information and instruction to connect online or get in touch with you about the venue and schedule.
- Date – On Demand
- Day – Every Weekday
- Duration – 1 Day only
- Time – 9 – 5 pm
- Location – Online or Classroom based
- Fee – Price on Application
Register your interest now to get an update on the course dates!