Autonomous Technology (AT) and the Internet of Autonomous Things (IoAT) are emerging technologies that bring about control and supervision with little to no input from humans.
Machines such as cars, trucks, trains and even spacecraft are progressively becoming more (Artificially) intelligent and together with various communication technology, positioning and smart sensor systems they are able to function in parallel with humans.
Who the course is for
Our particular training course is intended for learners who are a part of this new revolution, either through personal choice or through changes in the workplace. The course will educate the learner as to what, how and why autonomous technology is becoming more prevalent in our day to day lives. Due to our unique geographical location in WA, this course will also attract learners from the mining environments where Autonomous mining is driving mines of the future and whose systems we demonstrate in our training.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to autonomous technologies
- Sensing and Acting on real time data
- Real time communications
- Autonomy in Mining and Industrial environment
- Introduction to Fleet Management and Heavy Haulage
- Autonomy in Light Vehicles vs Heavy Haulage
- Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Autonomous environment in control room
- Introduction to Scheduling & Dispatching of Autonomous Vehicles
After completing this program, you will have acquired professional skills relating to Autonomous Technology and understand its impact within Industrial & Mining environments.
You will also progress your career to learn computer vision and deep learning techniques.
Career opportunities include:
- Autonomous Application Specialist
- Autonomous Analyst
- Autonomous Consultant
- Dispatcher – AHS
Did you know?
The demand for autonomous haulage systems (AHS) is on the rise as major mining companies have started deploying AHS to improve the efficiency, safety and maintenance of mining operations.
Dates, Fees & Location
The Overview course in AT is now delivered online or in classroom . Our trainer will send you information and instruction to connect online or get in touch with you about the venue and schedule.
- Date – On Demand
- Day – Every Weekday
- Duration – 1 Day only
- Time – 9 – 5 pm
- Location – Online or Classroom based
- Fee – Price on Application